Guidelines For Posting Ads

A MUST READ BEFORE POSTING ADS
gmg
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Guidelines For Posting Ads

Postby gmg » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:54 pm

The forum administration will need to review all ads that are for the purpose of selling goods or services.

Please submit a copy of your ad to the forum administrator through either the forum's message system, or the administrator's email address at <michael@veteranstoday.com>.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Michael
aka gmg
Forum Admin

gmg
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

ADVERT-ONLY-INTENTION New Members

Postby gmg » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:45 pm

I suppose there is no way to stop those that join a forum like this just for the purpose of advertising, just like there doesn't seem to be any way to stop spammers, but I have to try.

So as a new-post reminder let me show y'all a copy of a letter the advert-only-intention new members will receive when you join just to post ads.

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, advert-only-intention NEW MEMBER.

We value our members/friends, but if you join our forum just to post advertisements we will ban you and your IP address.

This is a forum primarily for discussion of veteran’s issues, current affairs, and a few other odds and ends. While we realize the veterans community is a very large consumer group we at Veterans Today have other means by which you can reach this group with your advertising.

If you wish to discuss the issue of advertising on our web site, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

In the meantime, please adhere to the guidelines for the forum and posted on the forum. All wishing to post ads were requested to ask me first, and I do not believe I received any request from you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Me

Freedom isn't free!

Return to “===Posting Advertisements===”