The Forum's Message System

..Be A SAFE Winter Driver - Be SMART..
gmg
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

The Forum's Message System

Postby gmg » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:02 am

Firstly, it's been another of those cases of task saturation with me, and I've not been able to get on the Net to do a lot of work. In fact, I'm surprised this military network has allowed me access to our forum this time.

I got your message Sgt. Mike through an email copy of your message.

And I think I see now what you meant about the message module not allowing access.

I have to get off this comp, but later tonight, or tomorrow I'll start digging into this problem.

I don't know yet how many of you are affected by this, but I'll get on it as soon as possible.

Sorry for not being quicker.
Freedom isn't free!

ssgmike

Postby ssgmike » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:40 pm

Hello and yes you are correct about the message system. No porblem just wanted to give you a heads up. Hope all is well, ben fairyl busy so sorry about not being around...will try to get here daily if possible to check things out. Hope your summer is going well
SSGMike.Ivy Vietnam Veteran Combat Wounded Veteran D Company 3/8th 4th Infantry Division U.S.Army Retired

gmg
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Postby gmg » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:49 pm

My "later today" seems to have the meaning of 'next week' or 'the week after'.

Good to see you posting again, ssgmike.

Summer? Hot, too hot, but I'm sure it's hotter (more ways than one) in another part of the world, so I keep that in mind and it makes me feel better.

Except I walk around the army camp where I've been doing some work and I see the troopers, young and veterans, and I realize I just might not see some of them again, or if I do in sadly different condition.

Funny that when I was so many years younger and faced my own generation's conflict I don't recall thinking in the same way. Of course, I may not be remembering correctly.

Anyway, ssgmike, I'm okay. Thanks for asking.

How are you getting along these days?

Freedom isn't free!

Return to “=======Announcements=======”