Australians Supporting Veterans Today

Where Veterans Today Friends, Posters, and Like Minded Members can share thoughts ..... making friends.

Moderator: bilbo37

Australians Supporting Veterans Today

Postby Pinkorchid888 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:10 am

Dear Readers and Members of Veterans Today,

I would like to introduce myself , I am an Australian , married to an American Vet.

We both now live in Australia and are still very active in bringing the truth and important issues to the attention of the American public via a Ustream show called American Liberty Live , hosted by Jeffery Sisk.

My avatar on that show is the same one used here and has been the same for the last 10 years whilst being involved in working through different alternative news outlets such as Surfing The Apocalypse , Operation American Spring and now American Liberty Live and a short time with Above Top Secret until they banned me for my support posts for liberty and freedoms movements occurring throughout the US.

I consider my prime objective to be searching out the truth and fostering empowerment of suppressed individuals as well as promoting ethics and accountability, responsibility and equality.

I have neither a political ideology nor a religious belief directing my actions or choices.

What I do have is a strong belief in humanity as a whole and wish for humanity to aim for it's highest potential.

My inner guidance comes from the creator of all things and I don't not see any person, religion or belief system as being the chosen or special belief or person. I view all as equal , equally perfect and equally flawed.

I work for the up lift-meant of humanity and the empowerment of the individual and human rights world wide.

I support Veterans Today's and it's contributors efforts to bring to light the tyranny and corruption currently infesting the planet.

Thank you I am at your Service

Re: Australians Supporting Veterans Today

Postby Symarik » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:33 am

I do not see the picture Can you offer me see leave?

Return to “Getting to Know You”